Energy-cum-carbon Audit Projects (ECA)
For funding disbursement, the following basic documents shall be submitted for assessment –
- Price schedules of ALL tender returns for employing Qualify Service Provider (QSP).
- Written declinations from the tenderers (if applicable).
- Records of meeting confirming acceptance of tender by the applicant (if applicable).
- Certified copy of invoices and receipts. [Note i]
- Applicant should check if the person-in-charge (PIC) has been changed.
- Applicant should check if the QSP’s information has been submitted, including –
- Relevant information stated in the application form;
- Professional qualifications documents. [Note ii]
- According to the Guide to Application, the following information shall be submitted for assessment –
- Energy-cum-carbon Audit report or progress reports. (Clause 5.5)
- Statement of account shall be submitted within two months after completion of the project or before the date specified in the agreement. (Clause 5.6)
i. The document shall be signed by either the PIC or Chairman of the applicant organization.
ii. QSP’s professional qualifications shall satisfy the requirements as per clause 2.6.2 of the Guide to Application.
- More information may be required if necessary.