Energy Efficiency Projects (EEP)
For funding disbursement (Works, Qualified Service Provider (QSP) and Account Auditor where applicable), the following basic documents shall be submitted for assessment –
- Price schedules of ALL tender returns.
- Written declinations from the tenderers (if applicable).
- Records of meeting confirming acceptance of tender by the applicant.
- Certified copy of invoices and receipts. [Note i]
- Applicant should check if the person-in-charge (PIC) has been changed.
- Applicant should check if QSP’s information has been submitted, including –
- Relevant information stated in the application form;
- Professional qualification documents. [Note ii]
- 7. Clear site work completion photos.
- 8. According to the Guide to Application, the following information shall be submitted for assessment –
- For applicant which is not an Owners’ Corporation, a signed certified copy of the Term Maintenance Contract or Agreement shall be submitted within six months after completion of the project; (Clause 2.6.3) [Note i]
- A completion report shall be submitted in six months after completion of the project; (Clause 5.5)
- A statement of account audited by certified public accountant (practicing) if the project receiving a grant of HK$150,000 or more. (Clause 5.6.3)
i. The document shall be signed by either the PIC or Chairman of the applicant organization.
ii. QSP’s professional qualifications shall satisfy the requirements as per clause 2.6.1 of the Guide to Application.
iii. Only 12 months Defect Liability Period (DLP) services would be accepted. If the tender (sum) has included more than 12 months DLP services, the applicant shall request the contractor to provide the costs for the extra services. The extra cost would be deducted from disbursement.
- More information may be required if necessary.