Brand Hong Kong
GovHK Traditional Chinese Simplified Chinese
What's New
Application for two Schemes
Approved Projects
Useful Links
Contact us
  Approved Projects


Energy Efficiency Projects (EEP)

Who may apply?

Owners' Corporations registered under the Building Management Ordinance (Cap. 344), owners' organisations or residents' organisations of residential, commercial, industrial buildings or composite buildings comprising any two of these three types of establishments are eligible to apply. An application can also be submitted by a property management company or a qualified service provider on behalf of an applicant under the latter's authorization.

Applications from public housing estates wholly owned by Housing Authority, Housing Society, as well as Government quarters will be excluded because they may receive other forms of Government funding.